REGISTER NOW! Rig Your Boat- April 1 & 2, 2017 - Scroll to bottom of this page..."Add to Cart"
Spend an intense weekend with Master Rigger Brion Toss and some of his crew, in one of our most popular workshops. These workshops were originally born from Brion's Rigger Apprenticeship Program. After numerous requests from professionals and the general public we took our favorites and made them available to everyone. Our days are packed with information from the handouts you will receive as well as lots of hands-on exercises. All the tools and materials you will need for the class will be provided, unless otherwise stated.
Workshop fee $550.00
General Weekend Workshop Information
- Please register early with your workshop fee to save your place in a class. No refunds three weeks prior to seminar.
- Saturday morning check in from 8-9 am. Class starts promptly at 9, we break for lunch 12-1, and our day ends about 5 pm each day.
- Students are offered a 5% discount on many tools, books & videos purchased on that weekend. Discounts may not be combined with other special offers.
- Workshops require a minimum of 5 participants. If we do not reach our minimum registration, three weeks prior to the workshop, it will be cancelled.
- We're easy to find: go to the very north end of Water Street,turn left at the new North West Maritime Center then along the harbor to the long 2 story white building...we are the red awning.
A map of town & lodging information is at www.ptguide.com.
We heartily recommend the accomodations of The Commander's Beach House. They offer special prices for our workshop attendees. It is one of the loveliest, most gracious, and convenient places to stay in town.
Please leave a message on our shop phone 1.360.385.1080 with any inquiry about the above or for dates and locations of other Brion Toss Yacht Rigger's seminars around the country.
More Info Here
Other Workshops can be arranged - :
Workshop - Rig Your Boat - 3 Days PT April 6, 7 & 8, 2018
Our RIG YOUR BOAT Workshops have expanded to three(3)days! First Friday-Saturday-Sunday - April 6,7 & 8. Get hands-on experience with drills, taps, rivets, tuning gauges, deck hardware, and more. Plus basic information on component sizing and arrangement. ALSO, basic splicing, Stalok installation, rig layout and design/load considerations. This class details the skills and ideas needed to put a fully functional rig in your boat.
Definitely bring your sail plan and deck view - as designed and as built - if different. Also, photos of your boat, deck layout from different angles, the rig from the side and looking aft. And, notes or photos of details of running rigging, and any rope samples you are using. And notes re: details of the boats dimension; waterline; distance from mast to chain plates and any questions, aspirations and plans for your boat or you.
Brion's Suggested Reading List is located on the Education Tab ( above) - go the the very bottom of that page.
The Rigger’s Apprentice is considered an important and recommended pre-class read to get the most out of this workshop. We can charge and send you one through our catalog and deduct the 5% discount or bring your copy – it comes in handy during class.
See you at the Workshop!
Sail Your Rig
or Sail Rigging Topic of Your Choice.